Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crystal Palace burlesque - photos!

Here are a few photos from the Crystal Palace burlesque event last weekend. Although I was backstage most of the time I did manage to sneak out long enough to see about half of the acts. Everyone really did a terrific job, and the casting was phenomenal. I wish I could have seen the whole show! Bravo ladies! And thanks to The Church and La Divina burlesque for including me in this show. Sharing the stage with the legendary Catherine D'Lish was a dream come true! I could post the crappy iPhone pics I got from backstage, but these pics from Ben Britt are so much better.

PS - if you missed the debut of my newest number, you can catch it this coming Saturday 2/6 at the Dallas Burlesque Festival. I hope to see you there!













































No comments: