Monday, September 22, 2008

a long day of latex at Gwen Media

Latex can be exhausting.

Or maybe it was the hours of shooting in latex under hot lights, balancing delicately in my platform stilettos while doing my best to look pretty but angry. :D

I spent my afternoon at the Gwen Media studio in downtown LA, and it was amazing! I am truly envious of some of the custom bondage furniture that has been acquired since my last visits, and when you see the photos you will understand why! Our first shoot of the day involved a floating padded leather X-bench vertically suspended from a massive steel frame. My super cute slave for the day Miss Karrlie Dawn compared the feeling of being bound on it to being on a boat. She was dressed in head to toe transparent latex, with only her eyes, lips, breasts, and pussy exposed. I put her in a pair of leather bondage opera gloves, chained her down, and took advantage of her predicament.  Karrlie is soooo cute when she squirms!  

For our second set Karrlie donned a white latex hood and waist cincher with black and white ruffled latex panties, while I sported a long, open-front white latex skirt with suspenders, black latex gauntlets, and black panties with white trim.  That set is all about boobs.  Boobs and white latex.  What's not to love?  

I finished off the day with a solo set in the most beautiful dark purple latex dress.  It was an Asian style dress but completely open on the sides from the waist down.    I am in love with this dress and may just have to get one of my own!  

So now I am completely exhausted and off to get a much needed late night massage.  No happy ending.  :p 

No comments: