Thursday, May 1, 2008

Latex is hot!

I really love wearing latex!  There is just something about it - the way it clings to every inch of my skin, the way my hands slide over it when I'm shining it, the way it seals me in tight.  I even love how difficult it is to get into, the challenge makes the reward so much sweeter!  

And so I'm very happy that I got to spend yesterday afternoon shooting a video with a heavy latex fetishist who has the bank account to indulge his perversions.  slave #4 was dressed head to toe in layers of latex, including a black catsuit with a metallic blue corset and matching hood.  I was dressed in a pair of shiny black pants, black fingerless elbow gloves, and a red buckled top courtesy of Syren latex.  I allowed slave #4 to polish my latex to a bright shine then zipped him into his red latex body bag for an hour of hot, sweaty, immobilized torment.  It was so hot I was leaving puddles of sweat on my completely encased latex slut as I crawled around on top of him!  Did I mention there was an inflatable gag and some uber-sexy breath play with a clear plastic bag?  

Definitely one of the hottest scenes I've done, physically and mentally!  I can't wait to see the video...  >;)

No comments: